Wednesday, August 16, 2006
The strangest coincidence is that Felicia has the same wallet and pencilcase as me. See,during PUMP last time we sat together and we found we had the same OP pencilcase. And today when we took a cab to Parkway she looked at my wallet and took out her wallet.Same MYUK wallet,except mine's white and her's is black.And no kidding,they come from the same shop in Bugis.
After Parkway, we decided to take the bus back to school and we somehow got onto the wrong bus, 48. We thought it'd take us back to sch but it went another way, near Bugis. There wasn't a stop before Bugis, 'cos it went through the ECP way. So we hailed a taxi again(!) and the uncle sniggered at us for taking the wrong bus. We were fifteen mins late for EDS but whatever, we didn't exactly mind.First hour of EDS was a bore. The usual voice-projection exercises,really ridiculous and Penelope kept sniggering at them.We saw the instructor's underwear again.She had pink streaks in her hair now and I mumbled the lyrics of 'I wish I was a Punk Rocker With Flowers In My Hair' by Sandy Thom, to honour her new image.
After EDS,had treacherous walk out to bus stop by Day & Night with Zenda and Penelope. They should plant more trees along that road. And I said it once and I'll say it again: 7-11 is severely overpriced.I want those mama shops back.Well,anyway, Zenda and I took bus 31 and it was a single deck,and a bit on the crowded side.So we had to sit at the four-seaters there and faced the direction opposite of the bus'.I hate sitting that way. Especially since you have to stare back gong-gongly at the rest of the passangers staring at you.And especially when you don't have the window seat.We sniggered when alex in the same bus accidentally dropped a stick or spear or whatever vertically and it hit some passengers.I sniggered when the person sitting in front of me got off and was replaced by a fattie.I was looking at her body before I looked at her face and I was thinking,'Ok,not so fat,I've seen worse' and then I looked up and...my god...I've never seen a fatter face.She stared gong-gongly at me through bugeye sunglasses and I stared back,trying not to snigger and failing.
Chem test tomorrow. I've got the 3 formulas down pat but I need to memorize the format thingo.
i thought the world of you
10:17 PM